Monday, August 06, 2007

Just some crap! :-)

Poor boy

Not a new story in the store
But just another folkore

A boy, a girl and some fine moments
Is the fuzzy meaning at its core
Not so long ago, were they unfamiliar
Some force dragged them closer
Out of mind was he,
submerged in surreal world
Jingles were his sole company
Till her words filled the void, be that any
Sometimes That was like a hurricane
The rest, as they say, was all pain
All of a sudden there seemed infinite silence
Leaving the poor boy yearn for the effervescence
Nobody knows how the pain leans
Till one sees the dreams vanish, by all means.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope...The Same "FORCE" will return to drag them closer again... ;)



Kya baath hai bhai.. chala baaga raasaav.. :)

K Pavan Kumar said...

thanks buddy! dont even know who it is! Jus a creation out of my lone mind :-)

Anonymous said...

Saw your comment on my blog. I read through your blog too. I like the quotations...and the "I think therefore I am". Keep in touch!!

K Pavan Kumar said...

@Kavya
collecting quotes, i can say has become my favourite pass-time habit.I jus couldnot find time to update them in the blog.

Sameera said...

hey havent updated in a while eh :)

how u doing?

and one more thing: the links to kedars blog and mine have an extra http in them :) please make the necessary changes

as for the poem..im bad at understanding them..so better not to comment

K Pavan Kumar said...

yes...been a slave to procrastination :)

Thanks! I am doing great (ofcourse not that good in my blog world)!

Will definitely update the link and show way to the upcoming bloggers :=)

And I dont think I have been so intelligent in my "crap" that one cannot understand.